+ And what about you, Stiles? Feeling some anxiety about that championship game tomorrow night?
- Why would you ask me that? Oh. Uh, uh, no I never actually play but hey, since one of my team mates is dead, and another ones missing, who knows, right?
+ You mean Issac. One of the three runaways. You haven’t heard from any of them, have you?
- How come you’re not taking any notes on this?
Yeah, aside from the not sleeping, the jumpiness, the constant, overwhelming crushing fear that something terrible’s about to happen.
+ It’s called hyper vigilance. The persistent feeling of being under threat.
- Maybe it’s not just a feeling though, right, it’s… it’s like it’s a panic attack. Y’know, like I can’t even breathe.
+ Like you’re drowning.
+ So, if you’re drowning, and you’re trying to keep your mouth closed until that very last moment… what if you chose to not open your mouth? To not let the water in?
- You do anyway, it’s a reflex.
+ But… if you hold off, until that reflex kicks in, you have more time, right?
- Not much time.
+ But more time to fight your way to the surface.
- I guess.
+ More time to be rescued.
- More time to be in agonizing pain. Did you forget about the part where you feel like your head’s exploding?
+ If it’s about survival, isn’t a little agony worth it?
- I mean, what if it just gets worse? What if it’s agony now and… and it’s just hell later on.
+ Then think about something Winston Churchill once said: If you’re going through hell, keep going.
PD: No suelo, más bien creo que nunca publique en inglés pero traducir esto era estupido, es genial tal y como es. Realmente me sentí como wow al ver este capítulo de Teen Wolf, cualquiera que me lea notara mi... bueno llamadlo "pánico" así que simplemente me encanto. Espero que a vosotros también. Un beso la niña perdida.